Dexcom G7 12-month Package (intensive Use)
Use to measure glucose levels when necessary. This package includes:
- 36 pieces of Sensor and applicator (each for 10 days measurement in glucose levels)
*Products will be delivered within 14 working days after ordering
With no fingersticks*, no scanning, through a sensor inserted just underneath the skin, Dexcom G7 CGM system automatically sends real-time glucose readings to a compatible smartphone, smart watch or receiver every 5 minutes throughout 24 hours, showing where glucose levels are and where they are trending.
How It Works?
- Simple auto-applicator to insert the sensor just beneath the skin by pushing a button.
- Ｗear locations: abdomen, back of arm, upper buttocks (ages 2-6 years). Monitors interstitial glucose levels for 10 days. Sending data wirelessly to a compatible smartphone or receiver.
- View real-time glucose data and trends either on a compatible smartphone+ or an optional receiver.
Who Can Benefit From a Dexcom G7 CGM System?
- People ages 2+ years old with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes
- Pregnant women who need glucose monitoring
- Using Multiple Daily Injections (MDI) or an insulin pump
Features of Dexcom G7:
No fingersticks*, no scanning
More Comfortable Wear: Sensor 60% Smaller comparing with Dexcom G6
All-in-one Sensor: Transmitter-free, more convenient
Shorter Warm-up Time: Complete sensor warmup and start monitoring within 30 minutes
More Flexible with Grace Period: Extra 12-hour grace period for a more seamless transition between sensors
Enhanced Alerts: Refined suite of alert settings and sounds for more discretion and flexibility
Real-time Data Sharing: Option to share real-time data with up to 10 followers
Urgent Low Soon Alert: Provide a 20-minute advance warning ahead of low glucose
High & Low Alerts: Able to customize your alerts so you always know when you are heading high or low
Dexcom CLARITY®: Keep track of your glucose level, save, print or email your data reports
*For a list of compatible devices, please visit: https://www.dexcom.com/en-HK/node/59326
*If glucose alerts and readings from Dexcom G7 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
***Celki VitalAire is now launching the Queue Management System (QMS). You can make appointments for different services during office hours through our online booking system. Make appointment now.
No customer reviews for the moment.