Easy to operation, durable at comparatively low price.
The auto therapy feature of the Dorma 500 monitors the patient's airway and automatically adjusts CPAP therapy to meet the patient's needs - helps improve patient comfort and reduce noise.
Large screen and big icons. Easy to read and operate. Optional removable smart card for auto- titration and data management compatibility.
- Customer can visit Celki VitalAire Experience Centre for free report download.
Maximize Comfort Level and Reduce Mouth Dryness With Dorma Heated Humidifier.
One-year therapy support program, including:
- Therapy consultant to help you setup and achieve your therapy goals
- Therapy adaptation scheme in the first week
- Overnight oximetry test
- Therapy progress evaluation in the 2nd month
- Mid-year and year-end therapy performance review
- 2 times of on-site home visits for therapeutic and technical support (By appointment)
- Free device loaning service
- Access SleepWell VIP Page* for compliance data entry and review
- Philips DreamMapper monitoring APP
- 1 pc of Dorma 500 CPAP Auto
- 1 set of Pico silicone nasal masks with headgears
- 1 pc of reusable tubes
Membership benefit and reward:：
- Obtain welcome gift, member-exclusive privilege and our joint-promotion benefits through SleepWell VIP Page*
- Complete monthly missions to collect stamps in order to redeem discount coupons or health tests
- Enjoy 10% off discount** at Celki VitalAire Experience Centres
- Anniversary gift to celebrate therapy initiation
*Your personal consultant will introduce the function of SleepWell VIP Page to you during the therapy progress evaluation in the 2nd month **Not apply for rental service and fixed price products
You may select either pick up in our Celki office or let Celki technician (within 3 working days) to deliver the CPAP device. In both case, our technician will teach you on how to use and setup the CPAP device.
All our products are OFFICIAL PRODUCT from manufacturer and own the required certificates issued by Department of Health and Manufacturer as in photo.
***Celki VitalAire is now launching the Queue Management System (QMS) at CVEC Shops. You can make
After conducting sleep test, if you are confirmed to suffer from sleep apnea syndrome, doctors will provide therapy solution(s) depending on the severity of your condition.
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
If the sleep specialist recommends you to use CPAP, you may conduct a CPAP titration in order to find the optimal pressure. CPAP is a device which delivers pressure to your nasal cavity by a mask to prevent the upper airway from collapsing. It is the most effective and common way of OSA treatment which is suitable for mild to severe sleep apnea patient.
No customer reviews for the moment.