- This is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine for obstructive sleep apnea, which means it changes airflow pressure levels for both inhalation and exhalation based on your needs
- Allows your exhalation pressure to be set as low as 4 cm H2O for enhanced breathing comfort, regardless of how high the inhalation pressure is set. This can be helpful if you require a higher pressure to treat your sleep apnea
- Built-in humidifier and Climate Control’s enhanced Auto setting provide optimal breathing comfort
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and your nightly sleep report
- You may select either pick up in our Celki office or let Celki technician (within 3 working days) to deliver the CPAP device. In both cases, our technician will teach you on how to use and set up the CPAP device.
- All our products are OFFICIAL PRODUCT from manufacturer and own the required certificates issued by Department of Health and Manufacturer as in photo.
- Celki VitalAire is now launching the Queue Management System (QMS) at CVEC Shops. You can make appointments for different services during office hours through our online booking system. Make an appointment now
No customer reviews for the moment.